Get excited because this lineup is incredible!
Below you'll find the summit schedule and access links.
All times are shown in Central Standard Time Zone.
Tuesday, October 26
- 10:00 am - 10:45 am - Crafting Grant Proposals: Best Practices & Strategies with Felipe Salinas
- 10:50 am - 11:35 am - Must have for a Great Nonprofit Website with Jodie Mason
- 11:40 am - 12:25 pm - How to Find & Cultivate Board Members with Dr. Mary Hiland
- 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm - Panelist - Lessons From the Field Fundraising for Small Nonprofits
- Bryan Partee, President & CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs of Sherman - Grant writing
- Robbie Slocumb, President & CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs serving Chattooga, Gordon, Murray, & Whitfield Counties - Indivual Giving In Tough Times
- Peggy McAlister, CEO, Boys & Girls Club of Rusk County - Special Events
Wednesday, October 27
- 10:00 am - 10:45 am - How to Scale Your Stewardship to Maximize Your Efforts with Rachel Bearbower
- 10:50 am - 11:35 am - How Nonprofits can use Facebook Groups to Grow Your Donor Base with Shauna Stewart Douglas
- 11:40 am - 12:25 pm - Mobilize Your Board to Raise More Money with Andy Robinson
- 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm - Panelist - Lessons From the Field Low to No Cost Marketing for Nonprofits
- Gerald Moore, Founder, Mission Fulfilled 2030 - How to use Linked In for Crowdfunding
- Margrit Harris, Founder & Chief of Stuff, Nikela - Tried and True Ways to Market a Nonprofit on a Shoestring
- PLisa N. Lickers-Ricks, ED, Young Women's Empowerment Academy - The Power of Leveraging Collaborations to Assist with Marketing
Thursday, October 28
- 10:00 am - 10:45 am - The 7 Emails You Should be Sending after a Gift is Made with Jess Campbell
- 10:50 am - 11:35 am - Building Your Nonprofit Brand Story with Micheal Shaw
- 11:40 am - 12:25 pm - Miss One At Your Own Peril: Best Practices of Super Boards with Dr. John Loblack
- 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm - Panelist - Lessons From the Field The Dos and Don’ts of Managing Your Board
- Tiffany Parker, CEO, Boys & Girls Club of San Angelo
- Alfredo Mata Jr., CEO, Boys & Girls Club of Pharr
Friday, October 28
- 10:00 am - 10:45 am - Grant Readiness is More Than Your 501c3 with Tiara Quaila
- 10:50 am - 11:35 am - How to Build Community Awareness with Reeshemah Davis
- 11:40 am - 12:25 pm - How to Keep your Board Engaged in Resource Development Year Round with Sabrina Walker Hernandez
- 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm - Panelist - Fundraising Through the Second Wave: What to do?
- Jarrett R. Ransom, Nonprofit Nerd, The Rayvan Group, LLC
- Steven Shattuck, Chief Engagement Officer, Bloomerang
Want lifetime access, premium bonuses, house party friendraising kit, access to presenters to get your specific questions answered, and a live workshop with me after the summit?
Upgrade to the VIP Backstage Pass!