Get excited because this lineup is incredible!
Below you'll find the summit schedule and access links.
All times are shown in Central Standard Time Zone.
Tuesday, October 25
- 10:00 am - 10:45 am - How To Confidently Raise More Money Without The Stress and Overwhelm with Mallory Erickson
- 10:50 am - 11:35 am - How to Mobilize Your Supporters and Soar to Fundraising Success This Giving Tuesday with Floyd Jones
- 11:40 am - 12:25 pm - How to Build a Board of Fearless Fundraisers with Megan Amundson
- 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm - Panelist - Lessons From the Field Fundraising for Small Nonprofits
- Cristina Garza, Executive Director, AVANCE-Austin
- Katie Miller, Executive Director, Inclusive Arts Vermont
- Andrea Ferrero, Executive Director, PocketsChange
Wednesday, October 26
- 10:00 am - 10:45 am - How to Create a Win/Win for Your Nonprofit and Your Sponsor with Mariah Monique
- 10:50 am - 11:35 am - How to Use Video to Advance Your Nonprofit Mission with Lisa N. Alexander
- 11:40 am - 12:25 pm - How to Transform Your Board in 90 Days with Sean Kosofsky
- 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm - Panelist - Lessons From the Field Low to No Cost Marketing for Nonprofits
- Tina Bronson, Director of Mission Advancement, Alexandra House
- Stephanie Schindler, Volunteer, Dressember Foundation
Thursday, October 27
- 10:00 am - 10:45 am - How to Raise Money for Your Nonprofit with Tiffany Allen
- 10:50 am - 11:35 am - What to Include in Your Nonprofit Newsletter with Rochelle Edrington
- 11:40 am - 12:25 pm - How to Get Your Board to Invest in Strategic Planning with Maseta Dorley
- 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm - Panelist - Lessons From the Field The Dos and Don’ts of Managing Your Board
- Jaycina Almond, Founding Executive Director, The Tender Foundation
- Ron Green, President & CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs of the Tar River Region
Friday, October 28
- 10:00 am - 10:45 am - How to Get Grant Ready with Rocio Puente Mata
- 10:50 am - 11:35 am - How to Drive Donor Engagement with Social Media with Julia Campbell
- 11:40 am - 12:25 pm - 7 Strategies for Building Relationships with the Board of Directors with Sabrina Walker Hernandez
- 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm - Panelist - Funder Forum
- Sybil Ackerman-Munson, Ackerman-Munson Strategies and Do Your Good LLC, Individual Giver Match Maker
- Carlos & Sister Guerra, La Muneca Cattle Co, Philanthropists
Want lifetime access, premium bonuses, house party friendraising kit, access to presenters to get your specific questions answered, and a live workshop with me after the summit?
Upgrade to the VIP Backstage Pass!